Junior Private Desk Affiliate Executive
This role provides an incredible opportunity for a school leaver/graduate to embark on a career in sales and join a rapidly expanding company.
The successful candidate would join the Private Desk team in London to bring on new Affiliates by conducting introductory consultation calls with prospective clients. It is a crucial role and a rare opportunity to join a young, innovative and extremely successful company.
The perfect candidate can expect to complete for a variety of day to day activities in this bustling working environment, and the majority of the tasks will include but not be limited too;
- Introducing the services of the company to new Affiliates
- Acting as the first point of contact for new parties
- Developing rapports with interested parties and enhancing their knowledge the company's services
- Following up and pursuing
- Concentrating on developing new business and expanding the company's boundaries.
Key Candidates Must-Haves:
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident assertive style and a determination to deliver
- Flawless communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- High degree of self-motivation, combined with efficient time management and excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate commitment to provide first class customer service
- Ability to work effectively within a team but also be disciplined enough to work well independently too.
There is the potential for the candidate to progress within the company,
dependent on his./her performance.
If you are the type of person that isn't intimidated by anything and loves being thrown in at the deep end, this is your opportunity and we want to hear from you!
Email cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org